Frequently Asked Questions
- What size gutters do you install?
- We have our own roll formers to custom manufacture 5 inch or 6 inch gutters on the jobsite. We can make standard “K-Style” gutters or classic Half-Round gutters.
- How long does it typically take to install new gutters?
- While each job is unique, the average residential project is fully completed in less than a few hours.
- Is Richmark licensed, bonded and insured?
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured – creating a truly worry free experience for the home owner.
- Who is responsible for removing old gutters and cleaning the jobsite?
- Richmark will handle every detail from start to finish, including removing old gutters and downspouts, cleaning up the jobsite and hauling away all materials.
- Do you repair existing gutter systems?
- Yes, we can repair existing systems back to working order. However, depending on the extent of the repairs, it is often in the best interest of the home owner to consider new seamless gutters.
- Do you offer gutter guards or leaf protection?
- Yes, we have successfully installed OVER 2 MILLION FEET of gutter guards in and around central Ohio for many happy customers. We have several options to suit your exact needs. For product information, click here.
- What type of payment to you accept?
- We accept check, cash, Visa and MasterCard. Jobs will be billed upon completion.
- Why should we chose Richmark over another company?
- We only use the best materials from the best manufacturers (see “Products” page). We have our own employees (no subs) and our own trucks and machines. This allows for quality control from start to finish. We can efficiently provide the best material and craftsmanship at a very competitive price. We stand behind all of our projects with both a labor and a material warranty. We are a LOCAL family owned company. We have been in this business for many years and, currently, the 4th generation is learning the trade, so we intend on being around for a long time to come!
If you have and other questions or if you’re ready to schedule your free estimate, please call us today!